Friday, October 01, 2004

PICTURES!
That's right - I forgot to bring my computer home last night so I couldn't "scan" in my progress pic of my new project but I have my camera so you get camera pics. These won't go into my album probably until next week when I can scan the project in and show the completed quilt block. So here's the quilt block - the rows are not connected and the last seam in the last row is only pinned.

Then I started a new project at stitch night last night:
Bunny Gingham (click here to see it)
My Progress as of 2 hours last night:

So Stitch Night was great - I bought the floss for the bunny - then started on it and by the time I was supposed to switch to the RR i had only done one length of floss on the bunny itself - so I didn't want to put it down and I did the leters and carrot. I also bought 3 new charts - another Mini Gingham (November), "I simply love you" because it kept calling to me, and a miniature noahs' arc because i'm not sure if i'll ever finish the other one I stitched - who knows if i should even bother now but i could finish it in the hopes of the next person that has a kid also likes noah's arc. All well the pattern is cute. So the total was 30!

Alright - I need to go find my goals for last month and do a goals completed/new goals post!

No comments: