Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Hehehehe, tonight is a quilting night :)

The bad news is that it's the 4th game of the World series and the sox are up 3-0 and my aunt and uncle are DIE HARD fans of the sox, so this is a HUGE game for them, but i should be able to quilt through it.

Well yesterday was not a headache day at least - I worked for the full 10 hour day again with no real break but then went home to find bf starting dinner (what a sweetie) and then i cooked while I washed a few cross stitch pieces that have been waiting for me to break out the clean tub and dish soap :) I washed the True Blue Friends so now i can put the beads on, and the herb blocks from my first RR so that they can be used for the quilt at the retreat.

After dinner I ironed the pieces I washed and then went to work on the website, 4 hours on the site while also watching tv. Gilmore Girls was good, and then I watched scrubs after a tv break, and then Law and Order SVU which bf came in and watched with me, after which we went to bed, and I woke up not too tired for a change, it was great.

So today was some quick work in the morning then a 3 hour review, then more work and now a quick break to read blogs before switching gears and working on design documentation.

Not only did I bring my quilt block for tonight, i also brought True Blue Friends to possibly start the beading, not sure if i packed my beading needles but i dont' know where i would have put them if not in my carry case so i'm keeping my fingers crossed that i can start that tonight to see how long it will take - there are a LOT of beads in this piece.
Well - break is over - back to work :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicole,
Well, it sounds very relaxed today. A good night of sleep can make the world look better. I am very tired now, I'll go to bed soon. And maybe on this very time you'll go to work... It is difficult to imagine, isn't it? I watched Gilmore girls yesterday too. But I suppose we are seasons behind: Rory has just gone to Yale and Sookie just had her baby. But I like the dialogues and the atmosfere of the serie. And we have subtitles...
Bye
Anneke (steekjevast)