Thursday, October 07, 2004

Auuugghghghg! At least it's an early day into the office!

So I can leave at 3:30 today, hopefully stop at walmart to get the things I wanted to get (because friday is not a good day to try to go to walmart). Then evidently tonight is stitch night at my LNS! Yes I know last thursday was also stitch night - no break in there but hey I'm flexible, this only messes me up a tiny bit. Plus maybe I can get the weasel almost finished - so that means no bunny gingham at stitch night like i was hoping, but once the weasel is done I can work on bunny gingham whenever i want!

New plan for the rest of this week:
Tonight - Walmart, stitch night, start on cleaning (very little start)
Tomorrow night - Clean Clean Clean - gotta get the food in the kitchen organized, the cabinets cleaned out, under the stove cleaned etc.
Saturday - Finish any cleaning - do a load of laundry IF i can find enough quarters in BF's car. (sheets need to be washed). Then work on the website and stitch on weasel until finished!
Sunday - Website website website - and hopefully weasel is already done so work on quilting quilt block 1!
That's the plan and I'm sticking to it, we'll see how that goes.

Okay - last night was great, I got a load of laundry done, which included my new fabric for my quilt so now I can work on the blocks. Then I stitched on the weasel. Really made some progress, I think there are 3 colors left to stitch in the piece, all tweeded colors and one of them is a LOT but if i save that for last it's all just filling in so should go easily! If i have time tonight after stitch night I will scan a pic of progress. I'm so glad to see an end in sight i thought this guy would take forever but he's not so bad (knock on wood)!
So that was my night in a nutshell. 2 hours of stitching interspersed with getting my cousin from soccer practice, getting dinner and eating. It's nice not to worry about the website one night a week!

Poor BF doesn't even know i have stitch night tonight, i'm not quite sure how to tell him, it could be good - it's quieter in the apartment then and he can read more easily, or it could be bad because there isn't much food around and it's another night i'm not around to buy some/cook some - ramon noodles anyone? Oh - for Friday - Grocery store - add that to the list :) And I'm going to cook at least one meal this weekend, a new recipe, we'll see how that goes. Darn Thursdays always feel like fridays - i can't wait to sleep in on saturday! Off to read now :)

1 comment:

Kitty Couture said...

Hi Nicole! You seem in a great mood! The weasel's gonna be really cute, can't wait the next pic!
Isabelle