Sunday, October 10, 2004

Yea it's finished - and ANOTHER weekend blog.

This is some kind of record. But last night I finished the weasel - in the 2 hours I had left of my estimate too - pretty darn good! In total this took 13 1/2 hours.


After finishing the weasel I pretty much did nothing else besides read a bit. Today was a bit productive so far... First I mopped the floors and did a load of laundry as I wanted. Then I vacuumed and dusted what was left of the apartment. We talked to the landlord about our heat and it's supposed to spit steam like it does - but it should settle down and not wake me up so much after it's been on a while.

Then I worked on the website - that's right, 2 whole hours and i made some good progress - trying to get back to that now as I have 2 more hours hopefully before bf's sister and bf come so we can go out to dinner. During my break I ate, quilted a bit (block number 1 is coming right along) and put the laundry away. So I have officially completed my TO DO list !!! and now I will work on the website more, go out to dinner, then maybe work on a WIP -- oh which one?? decisions decisions! I'll update tomorrow I'm sure as it's back to work :(

No comments: