Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Oh it's only Tuesday, i didn't notice...

Unfortunately today will not pass as quickly as yesterday did i'm sure. However I do have my quilting class tonight!!! So I have something besides working on the website to look forward to.

So last night - I did real good, came home, cut up and cooked chicken ( i buy breast meat on the bone now to save money), then went to the gym. When I got home i cooked chicken quaesadilla, then worked on the website for 2 hours - i almost stopped after an hour thinking 1 hour wouldn't be enough to start a new section but i pushed on and surprised myself! Gift Orders now work.

Then I read for an hour and finished the book I was reading - a quick review:
Dreams of Sleep - Josephine Humphreys

This was a good book - it was difficult for me to enjoy because it is a story about a married couple, the husband is cheating on the wife, she knows, she becomes obsessed with the mistress and actually upset when the affair ends. It's a bit bazarre, but the story is told quite well and while it definately isn't something i can relate to on the main level, there are deaper feeling and themes throughout and it's a good quick read.

I have also finished the book on tape I was listening to... unfortunately i do not know the title and author - but it was about the Chicago World's Fair - it was really two stories, one about building the fair itself, everything that went into it, the other about H.H. Holmes the murderer in Chicago at the time of the fair. It was okay - the part about the murderer were the best and I would have preferred a true mystery about H.H. Holmes like is out there - but alas this is what my mom had - she thinks it's a mystery but really it isn't.

So the rest of the week I do not have to think about the website - I will come home late and relax - maybe stitch. Then saturday if i have time i'll work on the site, and again sunday night - but next week, mon, tue, thur and fri i will work on it - so i should be able to make up time then.

Tonight we can't park in our driveway, it is being repaved, this wouldn't be a problem but that means EVERYONE in our building has to park on the street, me getting home at 9 tonight from class will not be able to find a spot nearby for sure - and i will have a long walk in the dark to home - i will definately call my bf and have him meet me half way - and talk on the phone most of the way if it's really far so he doesn't worry. They supposedly came this morning at 7:30 - i just hope this is an improvement, if they do a bad job then this whole inconvenience isn't worth it!
Alright - back to work already!

No comments: