Tuesday, October 26, 2004

A VERY BUSY WEEK!!!

Yesterday was SO long -- I worked 10 hours straight with no break, went to the grocery store, home, then worked on the website for a few hours. Finally my pounding head did me in and I went to bed only to wake up with a headache and have to go to work. But I'm going to take some tylenol and ignore it and get some work done.

So no stitching update, and there won't be one until after Wednesday night when i can get some quilting done.

OH - and my old boss wants me to do some freelance work for him - this on top of my full time job, and the part time website work that's still ongoing! HOpefully i can get the website into a decent spot by this weekend and next week have some extra time for the freelance work, i certainly could use the money seeing as i need a new car and christmas is coming!
Well - back to work - !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Good luck with all the work that has to be done! Keep on going (is this correct English?). I hope it all works out and at the end of it, you can enjoy the results. And relax with stitching.
Anneke
http://steekjevast.web-log.nl

Unknown said...

Thanks Anneke, your english sounds fine to me :) Thanks for reading :)