Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Ah yes it's wednesday - middle of the week.

And I slept in a bit, came in at 8 instead of 7 because I have a meeting at 1 that's supposed to last until 5, turns out now we may not have the damn meeting! I'm a bit peeved about that, but i can still leave at 4 then if i don't take a break. We'll see how the day goes, i really only slept an extra 30 minutes, the other 30 minutes went to traffic.

I did okay yesterday, after work i went to Toys R Us and Best buy to buy birthday presents for my uncle and cousin, then home and to the gym with my bf again. Back home and i skipped dinner because i was feeling off and i worked on the website until Gilmore Girls came on. Then I read. So I got an hour on the website which isn't good but i did manage to finish a section that i was previously stuck on so i actually made real good progress.

Tonight it's to my uncle's so i have my quilting stuff packed and ready to go and my loads of laundry :) Maybe Friday I'll take some quilting progress pics if the quilting shows up in the pics which is iffy.

In reading blogs I decided to take this quiz, it's really accurate because i really am a hybrid of these two, i see myself partially in both but not completely in one or the other.



No comments: