Thursday, October 28, 2004

True Blue Friends is finished.

oh and the red sox won the world series... but i did sleep most of it, however i caught the eclipse before going to bed.

So last night - after work i went with my aunt to pick up my cousin from soccer, then we went to dinner at a pizza place, then back to their house. I worked on my quilt block a bit, started the second row of the star quilting which is quilting in the ditch around the outside diamonds. Then i switched gears and took out True Blue Friends to put the beads on. I finished that and went to bed. Maybe tomorrow i can get a pic of it on here.

So I woke up this morning to writing on the bathroom mirror that the sox were champs - and another note on in the kitchen. I guess they were up partying :)

Tonight is back to work - but i may leave earlier than yesterday since i was in here at 7, then home, cook dinner, then work on the website. If i accomplish anything good maybe i'll finish off with some quilting for the night since I really do have a lot to get done before Tuesday and this weekend is filling up fast. Alright off to read blogs before it gets loud in here and I get to work :)

No comments: