Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Sunday - Monday
Let's just leave sunday as a long day that I wish never to repeat and I got absolutely nothing accomplished unless you count catching a cold as something. So Sunday night I was sick with said cold, woke up monday, still sick so took the day off. My boyfriend tried to go to school, was in too much pain and came home so we had a day of sleeping and getting things done which I was hoping sunday would be like but never was.

So I finished my quilt block Ohio Star:


And then I stitched my heart out - 5 1/2 hours of stitching later I had the head of the darn weasel finished! This is my RR piece that I really want to finish next weekend but time is just not on my side lately. You can see progress here:

This was done while watching tv for a change, mostly Lifetime movies including a new one with Law and Order SVU actress in it as a lawyer.. Blind Truth ?? maybe tha'ts the name, I taped it anyway and thought it was okay.
So today it is back to work - with my cold still - and a LONG meeting from 9-2 today that I just got out of and I get to leave at 3:30 to go home and rest before my quilting class tonight which even though the cold lingers I'm still looking forward to, I just need to bring my box of tissues with me :)

No comments: