Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Life just doesn't slow down.

That's right - my month is filling up! I can NOT wait until this website is done so I can go home after work, go to the gym, cook dinner and then relax! Every night! When oh when will this happen???

Well last night went well, exactly as planned, made it to the gym and did a half hour on the treadmill, then cooked up some DELICIOUS pork tenderloin on the grill with mashed potatoes. It really came out perfectly and enough for me to have two more lunches out of it too! Then I moved onto the website at about 8 and worked until 10, got the part I wanted to finish done and a few small things done. Not sure what I'm going to tackle on there tonight but I need to make some major progress, my task list is at 7 things that need to be finished before going live and probably 10 more will pop up, plus there's the list of 16 tasks that need to be done but can wait until after the site's live. This is looking to last till the end of the year .. NOOOOOOOOOO...

I'm getting PSYCHED for stitcher's hideaway in Mystic, this will be my first and I have a roommate in NH that I'm meeting there. This will be a blast, a weekend of stitching a really beautiful piece, then the weekend after that is the quilting retreat. It will be a month of spoiling me - and I get those two fridays off of work (floating holidays used) which is perfect!

There will not be a stitching update for a while - Wednesday I will have quilting time but that's it, i must finish my quilt blocks so stitching is on hold, which is perfect since I have no deadlines for a while. I will however try to find time to at least PLAN out my RR stitching.
Well - work calls - today will be a busy day and hopefully it will fly by! Keeping my fingers crossed that it does!

No comments: