Friday, October 15, 2004

On A roll - and here comes the weekend!

That's right - I'm doing good - a very productive week. Unfortunately I DID NOT go to the gym last night - but can you blame me, I went grocery shopping and didn't get home until 6! So then I cooked and then ate :) Then wrapped presents for my cousin and uncle and next thing you know it's 8 and I needed to work on the website, which i DID DO.

So far so good - I made some small quick changes on the site and hopefully this weekend I can finish the changes to the checkout process as well as fix a bug I found.

I made an easy dinner last night - grilled steak, but I did buy everything I need to try my hand at making some sauce this weekend - including sausage and lotsa beef for meatballs and meat. So Sunday will probably be the sauce day, i also bought some chicken to cut up maybe for saturday.

Tonight will be busy but at least I don't have to think about work. Plus my oldest cousin (she's 12) is going to see my apartment finally, then we're going up to my uncle's for the night so i can see my other 3 cousins too. The only down side is that we have to leave by 10am tomorrow to get my older cousin to her soccer game, works well for my boyfriend because he really needs to come home and get more work done but for me - not so much fun. I guess I'll get more done this weekend because it will force me to get up early saturday and hang out with the kids.

Man my life is boring - I really don't do much - work work, stitch, quilt, and visit family, never go out (unless you count dinner with bf or family), haven't been to the movies in a LONG time, but i guess all that matters is that I like my life - i like stitching in my free time, much more then being constantly on the go, i prefer to have a hobby where i can relax in front of the tv or a good movie (on tape or dvd of course).

Well it's back to work - hopefully today won't drag too much - 3:3o - where are you ?? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Well, my life is more boring! I am a stay at home mom and never go out etc. But I don't really mind. My 4 children take much of my time and I can really enjoy them. Luckely!
This next week they have autumn-break and I have planned to do things around the house with them. And to keep on stitching, because that is relaxing whenever I nevertheless get stress from them.
Have a nice weekend!
steekjevast.web-log.nl