Monday, October 11, 2004

Yea it's Monday (yea right)...

The amount of blogging I did this weekend astounds me, but mostly it was procrastinating from working on the website. I did however work on the website, a total of 4 hours sunday and 3 on saturday. Hopefully tonight after going to the gym I can finish up the part I was doing and that's one major hurtle done.

My bf's sister and her bf showed up exactly as planned, after showing them the apartment we went out to dinner at bugaboo which is pretty much our favorite place but both my bf and I payed the price with a bit of a stomach ache the rest of the night. We did however make it back in time to watch Law and Order CI together before bed which made for a nice end to a nice evening.

It sure is hard getting up and going to work when my bf gets to stay in bed (technically he was getting up to start studying and working on a project but he COULD have stayed in bed). Today is technically a holiday - which makes me wonder... are the PO's open today? I need to mail this darn weasel to the next person to stitch!

I was wondering what to stitch next now that the weasel is done, I have a long list of WIPS, most recently the class piece (acorn) and my bunny gingham which is my stitch night piece (but I owe 2 hours on that since I spent my stitch night on the weasel. I do however have another RR (my RR group finished our RR this summer and decided to start up another together so we'll keep it going)... so I need to get fabric/threads/patterns together and organized and stitch one of the Shepherd's Bush months for my piece. I have collected 7 of 12 months and there's only 6 of us so that's plenty to get this going. I think our first mail out is December 1st.

So I will start organizing that - mostly I have to decide on fabric which depends on how I'm going to finish these, probably make them individual like I did my dragons so I can either frame them or quilt them. Other than that I think I will work on some WIPS -- specifically my Herb Sampler would be nice to finish and I'm halfway done with it... wonder where all that went to...

On the to do list tonight : Go to the gym (with bf hopefully), make dinner, work on website. (Ditto for tuesday).
Wednesday - go to Aunt/Uncle's for dinner, work on quilt blocks
Thursday - possibly babysitting for my other aunt and uncle so I won't get anything done.

Hopefully if I keep these to do lists up I'll stay structured and on top of my tasks :)

No comments: