Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Where Do I Begin???

Let's see - first Celebrations Seminar (Friday - Saturday).

Friday After work I drove up to Yankee Cross Stitch and picked up my registration confirmation and browsed the store, I bought 2 patterns:


Which I have wanted for a LONG time. And...

Which I saw finished and fell in love with.

Saturday After going to my young cousin's soccer game and breakfast I went to take my class. The class piece was Rebecca's Sampler by Earth Threads:

But to learn the stitches we did a small acorn piece that I have not finished but you can see my progress here:

Not a single stitch in that is a cross stitch, it was great fun and I learned a lot of new stitches. I look forward to some day doing Rebecca's Sampler.

Saturday night was my cousin's birthday party and we had a good time then I drove my brother back to MIT and went home to sleep. Didn't sleep much but I'll leave that for the next entry. This entry is strictly stitching :)

No comments: