Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Oh it's Wednesday - still sick...

my nose is getting mighty sore from these tissues. But i do have other things to write about so...

Yesterday went by very quickly, i had a meeting from 9am-2pm then left at 3:30. Unfortunately the rest of the week won't be so good I'm sure. Then I went home and took a nap and then rushed around to get to my quilting class. There we learned how to start quilting our 2 existing blocks (she wanted to also have us piece a third block and quilt that too -- luckily we got out of that one!) So we learned how to quilt and bought our fabric/batting and supplies. I need to wash the fabric tonight with my laundry so I can get a start on that this weekend I hope.

Then home to try to watch Gilmore Girls which I had taped - finally remembered, started it, and guess what, my tape ran out after 5 minutes! I was so PISSED. I can't believe this, of 3 episodes this season I've seen 1! I called my sister, no luck she didn't tape it just watched it. And unfortunately they're not playing them on sundays like last season. Damn it i need to get my act together, until OC starts this is the only tv show i even try to watch religiously!

So i picked up my stitching and watched something else, the debate mostly, and worked on mister weasel... got his neck done and now i can work on the rock/ground he's coming out of which is still more than half the design i'm guessing. But there's less confetti stitching so it might go faster than the head went. Not enough progress to warrant a pic.

Then I went to bed - and got up and came to work, still have my friggin cold but tonight I'm going to my aunt's so hopefully I can start appliquetting my quilt there, or stitching more on the weasel (or both)... i just hope i can stay up past 10pm since i fell asleep last week at 9! Off to work :)

1 comment:

Woolly said...

Kleenex tissues with balsam are perfect for colds. They don't make your nose sore.