Thursday, September 30, 2004

Today will be very busy again!

Yesterday was great - I worked, I went to my uncle's, I helped prepare dinner (stir-fry), after which I relaxed the rest of the night. Which also means I fell asleep at 9:30 - but I slept good and I think I needed that.

I worked on my quilt block a lot last night. The second row is all put together and the last row is 2/3 put together. So after 1 more seam on that row, I just have to sew the rows together which is tricky because I think I will have to "re-measure" the blocks first to make the lines for sewing straighter so the block doesn't get messed up. I want the corners of the triangles to be perfect so they have to line up exactly at the 1/4" mark. So either I will cut new template and draw or just measure and draw not sure yet. Sunday I will do that I think.

Then I finally started the last RR piece I have to do for my 3rd RR. Once this piece is done I'm done with RR's besides my international one which we're going to keep on doing, but we haven't started our second round yet so I'm still in the clear there. So I started the weasel. Did not make much progress at all before feeling too tired. The bad news is I'm not enjoying it much, maybe because I see all the blending I will have to do (UCK). So I was hoping to start a new piece at Stitch Night tonight - but I think I need to work on my RR piece more. What I've compromised is this: Buy new threads for the bunny piece, start it. After an hour spend the last hour and a half on the RR piece.

So today is another busy day - I work, I go home, I go to the gym? (if i have time), i Take out the garbage, I go to stitch night (where's dinner in there??), I come home, -- maybe stitch more before bed but probably start a new book because my eyes will be a bit stressed (that's what happened last night.).

This weekend is packed already, but I'm trying to keep sunday open so if I get maybe 3 hours of work done on sunday then the rest of the day can be mine - finish block 2 of quilt and work on RR piece. Those are my goals! So maybe tomorrow I will have some new updated pics since that's the best part of these blogs. Just another thing to do tonight....

No comments: