Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Mid week, but it feel like friday... (as always)

O bother - I hate dealing with Comcast! Still no internet last night, so I called them and set up an appointment for Thursday night between 5 and 7. Even if i find out it's my modem and have to pay them 50 dollars it's worth it so i can work again and earn that money back in an hour!

On the good side of all this, I got to stitch last night! I got home, went grocery shopping and then snuggled up to stitch, with a few breaks to do things for my boyfriend. In total I only got about an hour and a half of stitching in, bring my total for the month of August up to 16 hours. I know that sounds lame but I work two jobs!

On the stitching front - the moon on the RR is finished! It looks adorable even though it's over one and the rest is over 2. What I think I will do is stitch some over 2 stuff around the moon (a small star and more flowers) and then some over one stuff on the other side (more stars and flowers). Then it will be complete. The confetti stitches though are horrible - drive me crazy changing colors so much especially stitching with one strand!

So, soon, maybe next week I will be finished and post a picture in my album and a link from here. Yippee - I love accomplishing something!

No comments: