Thursday, September 16, 2004

Thursday - and I'm leaving early (2 hours)...

That's right I got to work before 7 and no break so I'm leaving at 3 and it's 1 now! I actually have to go to Walmart on the way home to get a few things so I won't get home much earlier than normal.

Last night was a good night. My aunt and I didn't work on our small quilt, but I did work on my quilt block for class on tuesday. Maybe I can post a pic tomorrow. I have the 9 patch done and the top row and middle row together so I have only 2 small seams and 2 large seams left to go and the block is done! I can't wait to show a pic, I love the colors together.

An update on life: Not really much to say but yesterday and today we had meetings in the morning and then yesterday for lunch we went out to a business lunch which was a nice 2 hours out. Then my aunt, uncle, cousin and I also went out for dinner so I've had enough restaurant food to hold me over for a while! Today it's leftovers for lunch and I'm grilling steak and corn on the cob for dinner.

Speaking of lunch - i'm hungry so I'm off to heat up my food :)

No comments: