Friday, September 03, 2004

A new project started!

First a quick pic of the Tiny Tool Pouch I finished the night before:



So last night the cable guy comes - little drama there I will just share quickly. Basically there is no signal coming to the modem, so he goes the basement, finds the problem, fixes it and then the signal is there, but the modem won't work - strange - his modem works though - of course - so we end up renting their modem for 5 dollars a month. Now the real odd thing is that this IDENTICAL thing happened to my sister - i'm just wondering what the odds are that the modem goes bad and the signal from the basement goes - all during an interval in which they tell me they are doing "maintenence", i think they are purposely blocking my modem some how and I wish I could prove it!

On another note - so internet was up but I got some stitching in. First I finished the star on this:

That's my part of the RR i'm stitching -- any opinions on whether I should add more - maybe another star stitched over 2 by the moon, more flowers floating randomly (like near the moon's crown)... any ideas welcome.
Then I started a new project, the True Blue Friends from my friend Carol in Canada. It's the first time stitching with Waterlilies and I Love it - I am more than halfway done with the border design. This project will get worked on sporadically since I have other projects with deadlines but at least it's started :)

Oh - and to start today off I got a nice run in, with DBF and got to work early so I will get some work done, go to the gym today and I can leave around 4! I'm off!

No comments: