Monday, September 06, 2004

My day off :)

That's right - today is my day off, and so far so good :)

This weekend has been good but busy. Saturday we drove to my boyfriend's parent's house, they had a dinner party which was a good time, then we went to the fair up the road quick to run into old friends from high school in the beer tent. After an hour we were both bored and went back to bed. Sunday we packed up more of my boyfriend's stuff - including a ton of laundry, packed up his car, had dinner at my parent's and headed back home.

Today was a quick clean the apartment, go to walmart and now i'm running loads of laundry through and just settling down to work on the website for a few hours. After which I will just cross stitch and relax the last 2 hours of my night before my hectic week starts. Maybe i'll have some pictures to post later tonight :)

This week is busy:
Tuesday - quilt class day 1 6-8pm in Arlington
Wednesday - uncle's house for dinner and more quilting
Thursday - stitch night in Arlington 6:30-9pm
Friday - MUST work more on the website!
Then the weekend - I love short weeks :)

No comments: