Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Stitching Blogger's Question of the Week
Large or Small?
Do you stitch small projects one at a time that you can finish quickly, have numerous large projects going at once that you rotate,or both? How does your current system work for you and have you thought about changing it?

Well I have a complete range of projects going. I have some small, some medium and usually a large project going as well (or 2 or 3). Just in my WIPS album I have 4 I would consider WIPS and 2 UFO's and those are just the ones I have pictures of. On top of that I have my quilting, which is a few WIPS going at one time, one medium, one small and one I would consider kind of large (class project). So my philosophy is to get the ones with deadlines done and then do whatever I want, if I'm bored I switch.

Oh and I'm starting a new project sunday for the DD SAL once a month :) Who cares, it's my HOBBY!

No comments: