Monday, September 13, 2004

Weekends are too short ...

No stitching this weekend at all. I did work on my quilt a bit friday and saturday. I now have the top row and 2 rows of the 9 patch done and all pieces cut and ready to sew.

I also did work on the website this weekend, saturday and sunday to be exact. I got in 3 hours saturday and made tons of progress. Also on Saturday my uncle stopped by to drop off my new grill! It was my graduation gift, so we put it all together and I'll be grilling dinner tonight now that we have a full propane tank too.

After dinner saturday we drove up to my uncle's for the night, we played video games of course until 2 am then sunday I played with the girls. The youngest is now fully crawling - what a cutie, and I got to hold her sleeping for a while saturday night too. The other 2 just started school last week and we're in very good moods most of the time.

After a late late lunch sunday we headed back and my boyfriend worked on his assignment for today while I napped. I had horrible allergies all day sunday, and they compounded into a sinus headache and sore throat. I slept for 2 hours when we got home, then got up and worked on the site. We didn't go to sleep till about midnight but I slept in till 6 so I'm feeling better, still have a headache but allergies aren't bad. My uncle has cats so they really did me in.

Ahhh this week - what's on the schedule:
Nothing :) Hahah - well Wednesday I have my dinner at my aunt and uncle's and every other night I play on working on the website and stitching the RR to send along before next week. I have another RR to start as well so I want to start that next week I think. So now it's time to start the work day :)

1 comment:

Kitty Couture said...

Can't wait to see the quilt top finished Nicole!