Thursday, September 02, 2004

My weekly night away...

And I didn't sleep right after dinner this time :) My aunt and I started our quilt last night. We had picked the fabrics out a while ago and last night we cut the strips before dinner, after dinner we made the single log cabin, mine is finished, my aunt's is almost finished but she found a spot where she put the wrong side on first so she stopped (mistakes just compound when you're tired). We cut my log cabin in half to see what it will look like as a basket, the next step is to appliquet the said basket onto backing fabric. Next week... :)

I also got a bit of time to stitch, i finally finally finished the Tiny Tool Pouch from a class back at Celebrations of NW NH. I will post a pic once the internet at home is up and running which *may* be tonight.
I'm off to read blogs...

No comments: