Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Pictures Pictures and I stitched!

First - a picture of the progress on True Blue Friends from last thursday's stitch night: (I know not much)

Last night was pretty darn good. I got home, I worked on the website for 2 hours then I put it away and stitched for an hour! 17 hours and the RR is finished! Here's a pic of the finished part I did. If you want to see more of the RR you can visit my album (link on the side bar) and it's in the International RR folder.

I think it came out pretty neat and I'm excited to mail it back to Spain.

Tonight will be a purely quilting night with my aunt. I bought the fabric we need for the border of our quilt and it's all ready for appliquet so we'll do that hopefully. I'll leave it at that - keep the blog on stitching/quilting for today :)


4 comments:

Kitty Couture said...

Hi Nicole, I hope your head aches less today... Both projects are lovely! Blue is my favorite color, so you guess I really like your True blue Friends... Very pretty!
How great to be part of an International RR too! That must be a great incentive to stitching.

You're so lucky to be quilting with your aunt...
Happy quilting evening then :o)

Kitty Couture said...

Oops, sorry, I got a little mixed up with the time difference - your quilting evening must have been yesterday actually! LOL ;)

Isabelle

Unknown said...

Thanks Isabelle - headache is better :)

Butterfly Amy said...

Hi Nicole,
Thanks for the comment on my Book Blog :)

I love your RR finish! It's beautiful, and I can't wait to see true blue friends finished up too :)
I've been too scared to join in on RR so far, but I better get over that fear since I run 2 Yahoo groups! LOL
I'm a slow stitcher and have never done a project on a huge piece of fabric. I started one called Mermaid Heaven by PINN stitch just to get the hang of holding a lot of fabric since I don't like to use hoops or scroll frames.
Happy Stitching!
~Amy