Monday, September 27, 2004

A long weekend... do I say that a lot?

Seriously though it was a long weekend. Friday night - hmm, don't remember friday night much, oh yea the boyfriend went out with friends (cancelling mall plans with me which messed me up big time driving wise because I was already stuck in traffic and passed the mall, so I got through the traffic, to turn around and be in more traffic (friday) - and got to the mall, walked the entire mall - couldn't find a single dress that fit me. Went home in a bad mood and starving (no dinner).

Got up saturday, relaxed a bit got ready, a bit rushed - but we got out of there around noon and with traffic back to ny around 3, where we eventually made it to the mall and I did find a dress, and got my hair cut. Then I dropped bf off with his friends and went to my parent's house to start laundry and fix their router problem. Then I joined bf at party and basically stood around for 6 hours, we got back to my parent's at 2 and slept in.

Sunday we got ready for the wedding, met up with friends, drove up to wedding, sat through wedding and left the reception before dinner started (bf was a little mad but i won't get into details - and it wasn't at me) so we had a LONG drive home through traffic and got home at 10! Yuck! And today it was up and to work. Tonight it will be go home, go grocery shopping, work on website. Not exactly something to look forward to but hey i'm going to the gym today and leaving at 4, that's pretty good! But alas I should start work now - and maybe some time this week i'll have stitching news, there's none for now!

No comments: