Thursday, September 09, 2004

Quilt night at my aunt's...

This really is the best week ever, and tonight is stitch night - i can't wait :)

Last night my aunt and I worked on the quilt we're doing together, it's a log cabin basket. We put the small border pieces on the background fabric and then cut all the pieces for appliquet and starched and pressed the edges under on everything so we're all set next week to start the appliquet. When that's done we just have to put on the last border which I'm going to pick up at JoAnn's tomorrow hopefully.

I also got my fabric washed for my new quilt so today at lunch I might pull it out and play a bit :) And tomorrow/saturday really work on it.
Stitch night tonight - I plan on working on True Blue Friends, so maybe they'll be an updated pic tomorrow and i'm bringing 20 dollars i'm allowed to spend :) Then tomorrow after work I am going to JoAnn's then working on the website and then quilting :) Saturday it's more website and more quilting and then up to my Uncle's to see the cousins. Oh some where in there I have to buy my youngest cousin a birthday present.

I've figured the way I'm going to do the birthday thing is this... near each birthday get them each something special, then on their combined birthday party get the three all something even though the youngest's isn't until February but she will start getting to the age where she will want presents too :) I dont' want to buy all 3 something for each birthday and I think think the two oldest are at the age to understand that it's a special day for their sister etc.

Well it's bagel day so i'm going to go find me a bagle to eat :)

No comments: