Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Headaches, headaches, every day!

This is just horrible, I have to live on tylenol just to survive! Last night - headache and this morning still pounding!

So last night I broke in the new grill we got! It took a while to get the propane to work, but then I grilled up some chicken (I bought a whole chicken and cut it up saving the breast meat for stir fry tonight and grilling the rest, saving the carcus for soup some time). I also grilled sliced potatoes, yummy and I even have some left for lunch today!

Then I worked on the website for 2 hours but finally my head hurt so bad I had to sleep so I went to bed at 9:45. Up at 5:30 but it felt like 10pm and my head hurt, took tylenol and slept till 6, no running due to headache. But I got here early and get to leave at 4:15 to head to the RMV to see about getting my license switched.

Again, no stitching -work work work is my life :) If my head didn't hurt maybe i'd stitch after working late but we'll see how tonight goes, i'm armed with tylenol and ready to work on the requirements doc i need to do this week. I"m looking forward to training next week, get up a little later at least :)

2 comments:

Kitty Couture said...

Sorry about your headaches Nicole... I hope you'll feel better soon! Just a thought... is there any way you could reduce the luminosity of your computer screen? When the computer screen is too bright i get headaches too...
take care of yourself! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks e-zabelle - wow, i didn't think anybody read my blog :)

I actually brought my laptop into work today because it doesn't bother me like the regular monitor.