Tuesday, September 28, 2004

We Joined a new Gym

I know I know I know, I already have a gym - across the street from work, BUT it's not very good at all! My boyfriend and I went to check out this gym near the apartment and it's huge, very nice, clean, new equipment, plasma tvs on every piece of cardio equipment (awesome), large weight room, small weight room in the female locker room which could work good for me, tanning booths, classes (yoga/aerobics etc), all included in a membership for 30/month. So we joined, there's an initiation fee too which we got the guy to cut down for us (i'm sure they cut it for everyone, who would pay 300 just to join and then pay the monthly fee!) So hopefully today after work i'll go to the gym. I probably won't be there with my boyfriend because he's going to go after classes on the way home and i get home at random times and will just head over after.

So I'm psyched about that, now if only i could kick my butt into running in the mornings again - today i was way too tired, hardly got up at 10 after 6 which is real late for me. I want to get up earlier, get to work earlier, leave earlier so i can go to the gym and still come home and work. I did work on the website last night - 1 hour anyway, will do again tonight, there's lots to do.

I also finally picked up a needle! I worked on my quilt block for an hour last night. I have the top row (1/3) done completely and the second row started. This is a difficult one with the points and triangles but the best part about this quilt is that I only have to do each block once!
Well I have some work to do so I'm off :)

No comments: