Monday, September 20, 2004

I thought I'd pop on real quick and list out the new stash I have aquired :)

Today was a great day - Two coworkers and I are taking training classes in Andover, which is a tad more of a drive but the day passes quickly and we're actually getting to do some coding which, even thought it's menial stuff I still love it, i haven't coded in SO long!

Anyhow so I took out my stash to fondle and I thought I'd quick pop on here before getting some work done and helping my boyfriend with his resume. Keep in mind I spent only 46 dollars - 40 was my budget so I did really well!

First I found two more of the Shepherd's Bush months for my next RR, Nov and Dec. So now I have 8 I think.
Then I got a sale piece - Shamrock Sampler by The Sweetheart Tree. Now I just need the charm, oh but wait,
the next piece I got comes with the same charm (but that means I need a second still :) Tangled Shamrocks "Teenie Tweenie" by The Sweetheart Tree. It's a Claddagh charm - silver. My boyfriend is Irish and I love the Claddagh charm (matches my ring) :)
Then I saw some cute pieces that I thought I might be able to do something creative with, not sure what yet but they are Mini Ginghams by Twisted Threads - January Snow, October Boo and Dec Joy. I don't want to stitch them on the Gingham because I don't think the patterns stand out enough but I will think of something.
THen I just oogled over the threads and picked out a few WDW that really caught my attention and some GAST - possibly for the SAL in january where the piece is all in one color, I bought 3 skeins, hopefully that will be enough.
Oh and I picked up some beading needles so I can't delay my beads on the True Blue Friends piece :)
That's it - of course I mentioned going to ACMoore too - I bought an album so that I can cover it whenever I finish True Blue friends into an album cover :) Better to be prepared :)

Alright - off to help with the resume and then maybe get some work done. Went running this morning and my legs are tired so I may be heading to bed early tonight so I can run again tomorrow :)

1 comment:

Kitty Couture said...

Hi Nicole! You were wondering on my blog where to buy Anchor threads... I've left you an answer on that! Hope this helps! ;)

I'd love to see pics of your acquisitions, if you've got enough time of course... I'm especially curious about the charms! I find it so hard to get them in France and yet they're so cute!

Have a great week :o)

Isabelle