Wednesday, September 01, 2004

September Stitching (and other) Goals:

I am going to start doing this formally now - before it was just random.

1. Finish the band sampler RR and mail back to owner!
2. Start and finish the next RR piece for RR3 (don't know what it is yet)
3. Start and finish friendship kit from Carol for office

I'll go easy on myself this month since my other goals are:
1. Finish the darn website!!!

And activities this month are:
1. 2 stitch nights (thursdays)
2. Quilting class starts every other tuesday
3. Class in rhode island on other 2 thursdays
4. Stitch night in RI with my sister at a B&B

With the quilt class I will start to need time to work on the quilt too - which cuts into my stitching time. That's okay though my only hard deadlines are my RR's for now!

No comments: