Friday, September 10, 2004

Forgot to take a pic.... but stitch night was great.

I feel completely rejuvinated. Yesterday was rough, for the 4th day in a row I got a headache (that's the 6th work day in a row), by the middle of the day... I think i'm getting eye strain from the computer, I'll have to look into precautionary measures and see an eye doctor real soon, i don't need to be messing with my eyes, how could i stitch then???

Anyway, so I went home, went grocery shopping, folded laundry, took out the garbage, busy busy busy, I felt exhausted, and I just wanted to go to bed but I knew I would regret not going to stitch night (i know you wonder how could i even consider missing it but I was THAT tired and my head hurt - and it's a drive!). Anyway so I went and of course had a blast, and i felt refreshed and in good spirits afterwards!

What I stitched: I worked on True Blue Friends like planned - I will post a pic as soon as I can. I haven't decided whether I should plug along and finish this one or get some other things done but for this weekend I have quilting to do anyway.
What I bought: I hit the winfall :) I got the Just Nan buttons for Barnabee's Quest Pt I and III, I don't like the rooster for part II so I'll have to pic something different. I also put in a request for the Shepherd's Bush buttons for the month series that I'm doing in my next RR. I bought Bunny Gingham and the fabric - now this I've wanted forever because it reminds me of my little bunny and I think I'll stitch it at the next stitch night.
I also bought the Ornament mag. I subscribe to JCS but at the wrong time of year so I don't get the free one, next year I'm going to try to not resubscribe until later in the season and see if I get an offer, maybe miss an issue but no biggie i have newstands.
I bought a project bag because I love to organize and I just needed another :) I also bought some real small Just Nan's, one with frogs, peepers something, and one with ladybugs and two others. They'll be cute to kit up some time and do quickly? nothings ever quick right.

So that was my night, I left promptly at 9 this time and got home in 15 minutes (bonus) and then read before bed. I was kinda cross stitched out due to my eye strain so I need to get on top of this problem pronto! I'm off to read more on the internet about it.

No comments: