Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Rain today - no running...

Okay - technically that's not why we didn't run, we were too tired, so I changed the alarm but when I did get up it turns out it had been (and still was) raining real hard so we couldn't have gone running anyway. So that worked out good (cleared the conscience).

But I will still go to the gym today! So last night, I get home, relax a bit then my boyfriend and I drive into boston to meet up with my mom, dad, brother, aunt, uncle and cousin for dinner near MIT. That lasts a few hours, then back about 10 so the night's gone. So we read a bit and go to sleep.

On the annoying side - the internet is STILL out, I called again, they're still doing maintenance and it should have been on in a few hours (this was at 5 last night), but it's still not on this morning. So not only did it cost me what I could have made Sunday night working on the site, but now it's costing my boyfriend parking, 12 dollars a day that he doesn't have because he couldn't order his permit which hopefully he can do today at school (after he pays the 12 for today). I'm ready to strangle comcast. So I emailed them my complaint, so it's in writing as well as in a few phone calls where I dumbly didn't get anyone's names.

Still no stitching - and there wont' be tonight if the internet is back, if it's not back I will be stitching so I'll update tomorrow... now to enjoy my hot tea and find some work to do...

No comments: