Monday, August 30, 2004


Stitching Blogger's Question of the Week
Patience is a virtue

Do you feel cross stitching requires patience?
Of course it does. There are many a times when I'm not patient, trying to speed along and then I find the mistake and I have to take it out. That's when I find myself getting frustrated and have to stop and relax. Cross stitch to me is very relaxing, when I find that I'm not relaxed I have to stop. That's why stitching by deadlines is tough but I have managed by keeping myself organized to not have to worry about deadlines too much, except lately when life gets away from me and I'm just SO busy I can't account for my time.
I recommend to anyone starting cross stitch - first stitch something for yourself, no deadlines, and then you can relax and really enjoy it, it's easy to be patient with a piece when you enjoy the actual act of stitching it!

No comments: