Friday, August 20, 2004

Friday - 8 hours to go.

Then i get to go home and start my weekend. This weekend will consist of, first cleaning out my boyfriend's closet so he can move in his stuff, then doing some dusting and making something for dinner.

Then Saturday maybe going to the Audi dealership to test drive a new car :) And find out if i can afford one (yea right). Then maybe finding a Honda dealership to test out a real car that i can afford.

Sunday maybe my brother will come visit from MIT, so we'll take him shopping wherever he needs to go. Maybe we'll start the painting process in the diningroom, one wall at a time :) I would like to get under the bar done - and the wall by the hutch would be easy then. So maybe 3 walls done and save the long wall and the kitchen areas until another time. It's only 2 coats, one of primer, one of paint. But most importantly this weekend I will sleep in! Maybe we'll do some clothes shopping too.

I worked on the website a good deal last night - on setting up the SSL, so far he's got his CC payment stuff integrated which are some big checkmarks so after the SSL is setup I can do the invoices and the UPS needs to be done and he should be ready to go besides the little things that he doesn't need done to go live. I hope he's seeing this like I am. We'll have to do a few dry runs with a credit card and stuff but hopefully all will work fine.

So I'm hoping that finishes up, next week I really need to cross stitch - I need to finish 2 RR's, one I will try to do next week, the other will be late because I"m going to put it off but they know me and will trust that I'm just busy and will still send it on as soon as I can. So tonight maybe i'll get the threads together for the other RR which is a small teapot and maybe I'll finish it this weekend - that would be more than awesome! Nothing like getting my hopes up :)
Alright - it's been an hour and I'm already bored but I think my paper finally printed out!

No comments: