Thursday, August 12, 2004

Busy busy me...

I can't wait till this weekend, we technically have no plans, except maybe heading to Saratoga for the races - but other than that we can do NOTHING at all!

Yesterday, I got home late - due to heavy heavy traffic by I-95 (128 for those MA people) and then I organized all the garbage that goes out tonight and got a few small things picked up, ate dinner and settled in to work on the website for 2 hours. Then I went to bed and read for half an hour. Some reason, even getting 7 hours of sleep, when I wake up at 6 I'm exhausted and even now I would love to just fall asleep. I think I enjoy sleeping tooooo much!

Tonight is Stitch Nite!!! I can't wait, first I have to get home by 5 to hit the bank, which means I have to leave here some time before 4 in case i hit traffic. Then I will head home, take out the garbage, eat dinner and start cleaning up. Then I'll head to Arlington for stitching, then back to finish cleaning and packing. Tomorrow night I am leaving straight from work to head "home" to my boyfriend's house. That way I get to see my parents this weekend.

The weekend after my boyfriend is moving out here so this is really my last chance for a while. Especially since we need to spend a weekend or 2 painting the diningroom still - so easily I forget that little task! Plus next week I need to organize and clean out his closet so he has some place to move in to. I really should buy a desk because I need one desperately to help keep things in order. My closet is layered with things which could go in a desk so that space could be used for storage of things that are currently throughout the apartment. Plus I need someplace to put my computer and the livingroom end table isnt' quite doing it for me because I'd like it to be a bit "nicer" and neater in there, not full of computer cords. Ho hum! Well I think it's time to break into my hershey kisses - i've been here for 2 hours, it's almost 10am - that's good enough!

No comments: