Thursday, August 26, 2004

Today is going to be rough...

I can hardly keep my eyes open. Yesterday went by so fast - and I have a ton of reading to do at work but that's part of the problem, it's putting me to sleep!

I did no stitching last night, my cousin had soccer practice so my aunt and I walked during that, got back, ate dinner, then I literally fell asleep! I woke up at 11 and went up to bed. Tonight though I will be stitching at Stitch Night! I can't wait. I'll either work on the RR more or on an old WIP and work on the RR this weekend.

I definately ahve to get to the gym today, missed it yesterday (but did run and walk so I don't feel bad). Today there was no running though - so i'll go to the gym, tomorrow i'll run but then I have a dentist appt. at lunch time so no gym.

My aunt brought me some gifts she got in CA - a cross stitch kit - it's adorable, and will look great in my bathroom if I have time to stitch it up. A leaflet of quilt block cross stitch designs which are adorable also and they have a cute idea for a quilt made of them - so my mind is twirling! And a little fabric bag/container, kind of a miniature yarn basket - that i'm sure I can fill up with some stitching goodies and keep on my livingroom end table (next to my stitching area). It was really nice of her and I hope I thanked her enough!

Well (yawn) I think I'll go to sleep now, i mean read some more documents :)

No comments: