Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Now for my regular blog of the day (weekday anyway)...

Last night was a little bit of everything. I got home, and my boyfriend had cooked up some delicious pork chops and spanish rice. It was great. After eating I cleaned up and worked on the website while he watched a movie. Our landlord hooked up some of our cable ports so we have more options (4 in the bedroom, 2 in the livingroom now).

Then I got out my stitching and started on the moon stitched over one on the round robin band sampler. It's small but I think it will look good if the backstitching comes out okay - i've never stitched over 1 on 28ct and then backstitched, we'll see how it goes. Then after an hour I read for half an hour and then went to sleep. Perfect schedule for me.

This morning is was up bright and early - 5:45, and my boyfriend and I went for just over a mile run. It was great, and I feel good for doing it. I still got to work by 7 too, so I can still go to the gym, lift then leave at 4 to get home. Perfect! Then work on the website some more and maybe more stitching :)

Well I actually do have some reading to do for work so I'm off to continue the day!

No comments: