Monday, August 16, 2004

And the car is sold, not much else done this weekend...

I went "home" this weekend, Friday night we didn't do anything really, saturday we spent at my family's house, had dinner there and then played poker most of the night. Sunday we did nothing again, went out to lunch but that's it. Then my boyfriend had someone interested in his old car (prelude) and they came by and drove it and stuff. After I left they offered him 1900 cash and he took it, he could have gotten more if he had waited since he hadn't even listed it in the want ads yet but he's glad to just be rid of it and not have to deal with the want ads anyway. Plus there are a few problems with it which these people probably will want to fix so by lowering the price it makes that easier for them. Unfortunately money is so tight right now that it doesn't help him out much, he can basically pay off his computer and 1/4 of his books but he really needs to work a lot this week and get some more money together to get him by until his loan money comes in.

So I went home, packed everything I needed for the week, locked up the apartment real good and read until 9:30 I think when I went to sleep. I was exhausted and I know the next few nights will be me getting to my uncle's after work, taking care of the dog, eating and then working on the website so i figured i'd relax last night. Hopefully I can do a lot of work this week and get the site working well. I just want this to be done.

So no stitching, my grandmother finished the hand towels she stitched for me with my herb patterns for my kitchen. They came out great and will look great with my other herbs that have to be quilted together still but at least are finished (from my RR).

Well I'm back to the exciting place of work! Better find something to do ---- going to be a long day but gotta get back into going to the gym so i'll be here until 5 probably.

No comments: