Thursday, August 19, 2004

Almost time to go to the gym...

Hopefully i'll get there today :)

Last night i was a total ditz, i took care of the dog, then went home and met up with my parents so they could see my apartment, then we went to dinner and i came back to my uncle's -- but i had FORGOTTEN to get my baking stuff - stupid! Luckily my aunt had some cake mix and frosting, but upon searching everywhere I could not find ANY vegetable oil!

Well 123 stitch saved me there, i posted a message asking for help and butter was suggested as a substitute, worked great but now I have to buy cake mix and frosting to put back in her cupboard today. But the cupcakes were a hit - yummy yummy and it's not even lunch time yet :)

So I'm off to the gym - get a good workout in, maybe they'll be a cupcake left for me when I get back and I have dinner left over from last night or tacos for lunch. One more night before my boyfriend moves in ... he's been going out with friends, was out real late last night and he sent me a text message which woke me up around 3 am - i hope he's recovered today and was able to work and can go out again tonight to see his other friends...

Oh before I go - i found out a "good" friend of mine who was going to be gone for months doing a hike across 3 states, after a week her and her boyfriend decided it wasn't fun and quit, so she's home - but hasn't called, i only know because my mom saw her last week and told me. I wouldn't even hesitate to call her but now I wonder why she hasn't called me after I last conversation got cut short and she has a ton to fill me in on (plus I don't have a phone number to get a hold of her since she got rid of her cell). We'll see - I'm busy this weekend getting my boyfriend moved in, after that i'll see what happens... now no more delay, i'm off to the gym!

No comments: