Thursday, August 05, 2004

Hello out there...

I think I changed it so now comments can be made, we'll see if this works - I also added the blogpatrol so i can see if anyone even reads this thing, all good things to know, am i alone in the universe ??

I wish I had brought my stitching or quilting to my uncle's last night, but i did get a lot of time to read. Next week they will be on vacation so I won't be going there and the week after they're gone and I'm house sitting so i'll be there the whole week, closer to work is nice. The week after that my boyfriend is going to be out here for good - what a change that will be (good hopefully).

So I did nothing last night, chatted with my aunt and read, then slept fitfully. Tonight will be a LONG night - after work (which I can leave early since I came in early), i must go to the grocery store some place, then clean the apartment top to bottom, including dusting which I hate - the blinds, the fans, the furniture, then vacuum real good and maybe - just maybe then I can relax. I need a walmart trip but that will have to wait a bit.

Since I have nothing good to say more I will go back to reading my slides for work ... till next time....

No comments: