Monday, August 30, 2004

Lawschool life begins...

For my boyfriend anyway :) Today is his first day and of course, heading out this morning, the road we take normally to I-90 is closed for paving! So it was a long drive out of the way but I think he made it okay and I was just 10 minutes later than expected at work.

So far so good - we ran this morning, at a real good pace too, we also ran saturday but it was SO hot I almost passed out! Now if we just get into a routine, mon,tue,wed,fri,sat running I'll be all set. Then mon,tue,wed,thur,fri at the gym and I should be able to get in great shape. Plus I even ate a healthy breakfast this morning (real oatmeal with a sliced banana in it).

The weekend:
Not so bad - Friday night I got home and we went out to walmart and target, got a bunch of stuff including some furniture (a tv stand and a wooden mini bookcase thing for movies and cds). Then my boyfriend put them together while I cleaned the apartment and finally around 12:30am we were finished and went to bed.
Saturday we went to Best Buy and bought the tv we had picked out, then ran some other errands, got back and set up the tv and put away groceries, then my friend and her boyfriend showed up. We all just relaxed then I cooked up a big dinner (including a salad which is really good of me).
After dinner her boyfriend left to go hang out with friends and my friend and I went shopping a bit to chat and relax, then came back and hung out more, watching olympics. Sunday we got up and went into Boston to meet up with her boyfriend, walk around Boston Common and Quincy Market --it was roasty toasty out and real humid so after lunch we just left, and all got stomach aches on the way back!
After coming back they left and we just relaxed, I got a few things done while watching a movie then went to work on the website and the internet was out! I called comcast, no luck, they said to wait till the next day... so no work for me last night, i'd like to tell them they cost me 100 dollars at least!
Stitching:
Luckily this did give me time to stitch and I worked on the RR, the moon is almost finished, then I just have to decide what else to add and I have some small flowers to stitch randomly throughout. I should definately be able to finish it by next weekend with a 3 day weekend.
This week:
So I plan to work, run, go to gym, eat healthy, work on the website and stitch if there's time left over. My only official plans are wednesday night going to my uncle's house and then Saturday going to NY for the weekend. So that gives me lotsa time :) We'll see how this goes...

No comments: