Tuesday, August 10, 2004

A little change ...

I played with the template a bit, I like the change I think.

Still no stitching done here, I did however work on the website last night, got most of the graphics done too, a little touch ups left for tonight then it's on to security.

We went to Jiffy Lube last night, they said that the people on friday put the wrong oil filter on, so they fixed it and changed the oil again. Unfortunately I checked this morning and it looks like there's a small puddle under the car again! I will have to inspect when I got home because I took my boyfriend's car to work again today. After the oil change we went to best buy and target, at target we got a few things for the apartment, mostly decorative things, a small rug for the hallway, which kinda looks dumb because our hallway is so long, some pictures to hang, a wooden box to put in the livingroom (can hold remotes and stuff) and an ironing board. We then had some fun hanging up the pictures.

Tonight will be more of the same, working on the website, same as tomorrow, but thursday is stitch night so it will be dedicated to 2 1/2 hours of stitching i hope. Today I have a doctor appt. with a new doctor, I need to make sure I have directions to get there now.. so i'm off to look before our meeting at 9.

No comments: