Wednesday, August 11, 2004

A very long night...

I assumed last night would consist of me coming home, maybe ordering some chinese, and getting some work done..

instead, my boyfriend is putting his new laptop together (a good thing), and then we find out the xp cd he has is not bootable and the cd that i have that is bootable is missing, it turns out my little brother "borrowed" my case of computer cds when he wanted to borrow a game - so we drive all the way up to NH to visit my uncle to get the bootable cd, what a pain! So it was a long night of driving, i drove back so he could play on his new laptop, he installed the Doom3 I bought him sunday but since I went to bed as soon as we got back and he still had video drivers to install I have no idea how it worked out.

Needless to say, i didn't get any work done and i'm exhausted and it's only Wednesday! I can't believe it. So tonight I will work double time on the website so tomorrow i can still go to stitch night without a guilty chip on my shoulder. Now i just need to get some work done today and i'll really feel like i've accomplished something this week (yesterday was all meetings!)

No comments: