Friday, March 18, 2005

An update before the weekend...

What a day this has been! I have eaten absolutely nothing but junk food. We started the morning with some doughnuts, then my hot chocolate of course. Then at lunch I had a bowl of oatmeal and some cookie dough. Then i baked up a few cookies to share in the toaster oven so i had a few of those (and some more dough). Then we just had ice cream cake to celebrate someone's birthday.

At lunch time i stitched to, i got a half hour in on Peaceful Silhouette, i will post a progress pic on monday hopefully if i remember to bring it home tonight. Then i finished up the stitching of the green sun on The Spirit Within so all i have left is blue stitching.

Hopefully after all this junk food i'll still be hungry tonight since we're going to a fancy pancy restaurant. How much would my boyfriend not love it if i showed up full :) Well i have 2 hours to go, maybe i can get some work done today...

1 comment:

Carol said...

Nikki - Thank you so much for getting me the blending filament for Miracle Butterfly - I feel you are really becoming a good friend, and I cherish that! Who is the designer for The Spirit Within? I am not familiar with that one, but will do a google search now.... :-)