Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Another good day productivity wise.

Yesterday I went home and my boyfriend cooked dinner again (pizza this time)... yum! Then I stitched and watched my taped show from last night, then continued to stitch. I started a new piece "The Spirit Within" I believe it's called, it's a limited edition by FantaCat designs or something. I don't have the Dinky Dyes it calls for but i had a WDW blue that i liked so i am using that. It's really small and i'm not sure i'm stitching the saying either "Celebrate the Spirit within" or something so it should go fast.

So after working on that for a few hours, we went to the gym to lift, a good workout for sure, then home and i read before bed for a half hour. I am reading Poe's Cat by Brenda Walker It's pretty entertaining, wierd but entertaining for sure.

Tonight I go to my aunt's house, i brought my knitting as I will probably do that, but i did bring my new cross stitch design too just in case. I don't have a lunch break to stitch on Peaceful Silhouette because i have a dentist appt but i do have tomorrow :)

Well i must prepare for another interview in 15 minutes.

No comments: