Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Almost didn't have pictures but I managed. Here's some progress pictures:

18 hours progress on Precious Moments:


Pooh Wallhanging progress:


Knit Scarf:


Last night was another lazy night - i really need to get back to working on the website in the evenings. Tonight I will definatel. Last night I was at work kinda late, then i went home and picked up my knitting while watching a movie. I ran out of yarn and it's not as long as i'd like so i have to buy some more yarn maybe wednesday and then learn how to change skeins. So after i finished knitting i picked up the precious moments while watching the rest of profiler season 4. I am almost done with the actual cross stitch part, i can finish it at lunch today actually then start on the crazy amount of backstitching.

So march will see the finish of precious moments for sure (which is good because it does have a deadline of april 15th). Then I have a round robin to stitch. Technically after that I have no obligations so I will work on more WIPs, maybe work on my wisdom dragon (virtue series) or pic up the piece for my boyfriend. What I may actually do is bring the piece for my boyfriend to work and leave it here and work on it at lunch time every day. It's a pretty large piece and it's the reason I bought a needlework stand but i never use the stand because it doesn't work well with my couch set :( I need a recliner or something, i'm keeping the stand because i may get a recliner some day when i have a larger livingroom or a stitching room. For now it can collect dust and i'm okay with that.

Well i am hungry so i'm going to go make up some oatmeal and enjoy the currently quiet office and get some work done today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicole,
you are a busy woman. I especially love the Winnie the Pooh. The frame gives it a kind of romantic touch. Lovely.
Good luck with your other projects.