Thursday, March 03, 2005

It's my friday today... I love taking fridays off :)

I was very good last night and went to the gym - but i didn't work on the website and i really needed to, unfortunately tonight i won't be home till late, i will have to remember to work on the site when i do get home though.

A bit of stitching last night when i came home to dinner prepared by my boyfriend (he made soup and rolls - i love rolls :) Then I stitched while we watched tv and i got the backstitching on the lower half of the PM girl finished, all that's left is her arms and hair - the hair will take a while though.

Then it was off to the gym, lifting back and biceps, a very good workout. Then bedtime. I did stop by Joanns on the way home to get more yarn and i must have bought my yarn at walmart because they didn't have anything like th is yarn i'm using. I did buy some fun fur yarn in blue though to make my second scarf and a hat for my sister for christmas.

So tonight after work i must stop by walmart now to get the yarn. Then off to stitch night, then to the gym, then work on the website - yipee. Tomorrow though i get to sleep in, clean the apartment, go to BJ's then relax. Saturday I will go visit a yarn store near me and work on the website, maybe meet up with my mom and dad for a bit. I'm loving this weekend and it hasn't even started!

Well i spent yesterday afternoon getting my computer set up for testing so now i can really get some new coding done and then tested so i better get started on it, otherwise i'm sure something else will come up!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Hi Nicole, If you email me your address, I will happily send you copies of those new freebies :-)

carolsutcliffe@comcast.net

Carol said...

Hi Nikki - Hope you are enjoying your day off - your freebies are on the way, and hopefully you will get them tomorrow, they sure don't have to travel far to get to you :-)

Carol said...

Nikki - have you seen the new freebie, Hope, up on the Dragon Dreams website? Cute purple dragon for tsunami relief....