Wednesday, March 02, 2005

It was really hard to get up this morning, I find that to be the case when I've gone to the gym late the night before. I have no choice in this matter though, our stupid gym which we joined back in December I believe - well it was fine then, of course in January when we showed up around 5 or 6 it was packed, not a single treadmill, bike or anything open. This made me really mad, this is not a cheap gym and they make you sign a 2 year contract and if you cancel it's 170 dollars or something there about. So we tried going at 7, still too packed, 8 -- better but no promise you can get two treadmills together. So it became 9pm we go to the gym, at first this was great it was quiet then, now even 9 is busy! Even when we leave at 10:15 they are still busy and they run out of towels etc... i am MAD.

I need to dig out our contract but i'm sure no where in there does it give us reason to cancel because they are too busy. This is bad business practice on their part... I advertise to everyone.. DO NOT GO TO - Work Out World - they do not cap the number of members they take in.

So I made it to the gym last night - one positive, i didn't work on the website though - a negative. I was exhausted when i got home, so i took a nap quick. Then when the TV came on i took out my stitching and worked more on the PM girl, starting the backstitching which is going to take forever! At 9 we went to the gym and when i came home i hit the bed. I am tired! I wonder how i'll get myself to the gym again tonight!

No stitching at lunch yesterday, we went out to lunch - a nice treat - but no stitching. So today i will stitch, i finished all whole stitches on the PM and started backstitching so that's all that's left. I do want to add the child's name or something too maybe, i'm not sure.

So I'm not sure if I already wrote this but this mont I will finish the PM at home and at work.
Then I will start and finish the RR I have both at home and work.
Then I will bring Peaceful Sillhouette to work and leave it here.
I will start a new piece to work on at home --- however more importantly would be my quilting of my Amish Quilt, piecing of my Ohio Star quilt and learning to knit more than just a scarf!

Going to be a busy month!

No comments: