Monday, March 07, 2005

Girl scout cookies have arrived! Yum!!!

I didn't get pictures last night, hopefully tonight I can take care of that. Sunday nights tend to be me trying to stretch out the weekend and I forget that i have to go to work in the morning so i should get some real stuff done :)

Friday off was great! I slept in for 3 days in a row, what a treat! Friday I started the cleaning process, then my boyfriend and I went to BJ's, Circuit City and Bugaboo for dinner. Then we just relaxed all night playing video games. Saturday I finished the cleaning process and then my parents came over with my brother and we went out to lunch with them and then to 3 different staples to hunt down a chair for my brother. Then we ordered pizza and they left around 8.

Sunday I attempted to work on the website, not so lucky with that, I did get grocery shopping done, cooking (made chicken parm) and traced out the quilting patterns for my Amish Quilt (that alone took 3 hours).

I worked on quite a bit. Thursday at stitch night I finished the PM girl - I will post a finished pic soon! Then I worked a tiny tiny bit on my Wisdom dragon but I was bored with it. I learned how to finish my scarf (knitting) and how to cast on for my second scarf. Saturday morning I finished the second scarf which used 2 and a little of a third skein of fun fir, at 24 stitches across. It came out very nice I think, straight knit.
Then I took this other yarn i bought and made a mini hat to test out purling and decreasing. Then using this green fuzzy yarn, 2 strands at once, i started a real size hat. Hopefully real size - it's 60 stitches, I"m not doing circular knitting because i dont' know how really but I will sew it up the back when it's done. I have a few inches done and I brought it to work on if i have time at the dentist office today.

So 2 scarves done, one hat started, Amish quilt all marked out and the PM finished. This week I will continue with the hat, start the round robin I have now and buy and wash the backing for my amish quilt, also binding for the baby sampler.

Oh so much to do :) Now i must go get my cookies :)

1 comment:

Carol said...

Enjoy your cookies! I must call my niece soon and see if ours came in - I don't eat sugar, but DH will love them!