Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Baby visit.

My coworker that had a baby a few weeks ago is bringing the little one in for a visit today. Her maternity leave ends this week so she'll be back full time on Monday. We pitched in and got her a gift to give her today and I have the wallhanging i made her all ready for her to take home (hanging in her office actually).

I got my lab results back from my blood test. They're kind of hard to read. It looks like everything is okay except something about enzymes and I think she wants me to get my blood tested AGAIN in a week... not happy about that since i HATE needles and i told her i didn't want to get this done again. I will have to call her and find out why i'm doing this again, if she suspects something's wrong with me or not (because i feel fine and this was just routine - not looking for anything in particular - just checking cholesterol and stuff).

I got no stitching done last night as I wanted. It was a rough night - I had a headache, i was a little emotional and my boyfriend being such a sweetie took the night away from studying and just pampered me while watching tv. Just some alone time really paying attention to each other. It was very much needed and i can stitch anytime :)
I did stitch at lunch yesterday and tonight i'll probably get some stitching time for sure (or quilting at least).

I also got the backordered part of my 123stitch order. I ordered a bunch of Six Strand Sweets (they had a bunch of new colors released so i went through and ordered a lot of colors that looked nice). Then I ordered the chart Blessed Be - by Enchanting Lair - the red is really magnificent in this. I also got Warm Winter Wishes.

I'm still waiting for my order of the fabric for Legends of the Dragons. I'm also waiting for an order from Dyeing4u, I joined their fabric club and got my first fabric installment (march's) and now i'm waiting for the charts i ordered. 2 of which i already had (oops) and didn't realize until I went through my stash. But they aren't bank breakers so once i get them i'll put them up for trade over at Fiberswappers - a yahoo group created by Carol.

Oh lord - my head is pounding and I had no food to bring for breakfast or lunch today - leaving me only some yogurt (not a huge fan), pudding snacks and strawberries - all snack food not really food food if you ask me. I may have to actually go out and get some lunch today, until then hopefully i can survive!

No comments: