Tuesday, March 15, 2005

I am a wimp! Really I am.

So my bloodwork is done... I got so worked up over it, worrying last night and this morning and of course it was no big deal. I hate needles so much but it wasn't bad. Boy did the nurse take a lot of blood though!

So last night I came home from work to dinner almost done - my boyfriend made chili! So we ate, then I got out my stitching while I watched the two episodes of Summerland that I had missed this season. I started working on the piece for my boyfriend again (Peaceful Sillhoutte), it doesn't use a lot of colors which is really nice but it's large and it's all in browns so it's not very interesting.

I'm glad I got that out, the piece goes pretty quickly with a lot of half stitches, so for its size i still think i could get this done within the year.

Then I made it to the gym - and i did a good job too, i had a bit more energy than usual, even though i'm still pretty sick. I pretty much went to bed right after that, although i did get a bit of reading in, i'm trying to read more now that i don't have the website to do, i figure i can fit some form of stitching and some reading in each night if i'm not working. We'll see how this goes.

Well i have to interview a summer intern shortly (schedule just got changed), so i need to read the resume and prepare. I have another one tomorrow. Lucky me.

No comments: